Planning coldwater tank

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

wrs

Michelle's Hot
Reaction score
Well my brother got another thing he wated last night, so now my parents have to let me get another tank. I want to make it cold water because I only have two plugs, and I dont want it to take up much electricity.
It will be a 15 gallon tank, whisper 10-20 filter for aeration and filtration. I already have another tank thats set up, so I wont need the cycle it. But Im sure as how to do that filter thing.
I knoiw there is a topic above that talks about other CW fish. But it says ponds, so I dont know if that will be able to go in a tank.
I'd love Goldfish, but I know that the tank is to small for goldfish. I have 3 danios and want to switch them to the tank and get some more as well. Would gold and zebras go together? Or should I just get more Zebras?
There will be gravel in this one. I was thinking maybe a bottem feeder. I know there are some coldwater cories, but I dont know if they are commen. Im dont know what else would be able to go in there. Thanks.

P.S. Commen cold water fish. Ive never seen any in my LFS before. Just goldfish and Danios.

well never mind, they changed their minds, how nice of them

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back