Pinned Topics

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

steelhealr

Hug a mod Nano Reef Moderator
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Hats off to Navarre....he's getting pinned topics up for us. We should be thankful as he is basically the only mod overseeing the marine and new nano section and is doing 'overtime'. "Cheers" Navarre. SH

I've said it once and i'll say it again!
SH For nano Mod! :D
But thanks Navarre i really could do with some pinned topics to get the basics over and done with!

Thanks for the support everyone.

Im sorry if my presence is shown here as much as in o ther areas of the amrine forum. At the moment i am simply overstretched and find it har do tkeep up with things. I do read many of the threads here but collating a reply or any ideas to them really is tough at the moment.

Could you pin SH's Nano Journal, along with Parker313's? They are great. They contain concise information, frequent updates, provide detailed links, contain DIY, and a great starting point for anyone wanting in on the hobby.

Hey Mr. Miaggi...thanks for the nice comments. I know I can't totally speak for Parker313, but, I'm sure both our threads are too huge to post. I think we could ask Navarre to approach Parker to 'carve out' important stuff from it and get some of her stuff pinned. Work in progress. Don't laugh..at your rate of progress, maybe YOU'LL be the next mod. SH

I really dont see a need for pinning either thread as they are constantly being updated and worked on. For this very reason they are always on the first page and i should imagine they will remain there for a long time to come.

Most reactions

Back