~Pictures~

riogal_11

Fish Addict
Reaction score
I am terrible at taking pics of my fish. I took about 50 today and actually got some decent ones... here are the best..... As I did everyones water change today I noticed that a couple of my boys had frayed tail. Sonny's seems to be getting better, but a couple of my other boys had mysteriously lost a lot of tail overnight. So they are being treated now. These are the little ones that weren't camera shy at all today!! The other 12 were being bashful come picture time. Kip and Pedro were little cheesers today. I got at least 10 good pics of them a piece.
Here is Pedro
04ca5b89.jpg

Kip
DSCF0022.jpg

Violet (Is she a veil?)
DSCF0012.jpg

Rico
DSCF0015.jpg

Wally
DSCF0027.jpg

I don't really know, they weren't labeled or anything. I thought he looked different than my other three crownies, but I'm not a pro on telling tail types apart, unless they are obvious ones. Maybe when someone more familiar with tail types gets on, they can tell me.

Your photos are really quite good, and your Bettas are very beautiful.

I can't tell for sure if your female is a Veil or not. But I think she is.

As for Kip...I think he's a Super Delta Combtail...maybe a minor Crowntail. He looks like a Comb because of his tail, but his anal fin looks more definite Crownish.

So are you saying he's a crown or a comb? I'm so confused hehe. All I know is he looks different. I don't know anything about delta's or anything like that, so i don't really know what I'm looking for.

I'm saying I can't tell for sure. It looks like he may be Crown, but that the rays on his tail were damaged somewhat.

He's a Delta because his tail comes out at straight angles from his body. He may very well be a Super Delta (I think he is) because he's not a Halfmoon, but he has a very large tail spread.

Ok, i think I've got it now :lol: Thanks for the help. I hope his fins aren't damaged.

wow...they are all very pretty...very nice fish indeed.

I think Kip is the best though...his coloring is so beautiful. And I agree, he looks to be a crown....just his ray aren't the same legnth as others. Beautiful none-the-less. :thumbs:

And your little female is a doll..her anal fin is so unusual. I like it. :wub:

Do you think that's the way her anal fin is supposed to be? I just recently got all of my girls and all of them had ripped fins somewhat. So they are all being treated. Hers is really neat looking, but I've never seen one like it before, so that's why i'm not sure about it. I guess I will see if it grows back or not.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back