Photo Request

durbkat

can I ask i totally diverting question but where did you get your smilely from, its well smart but I cant find anything like it on the web... i might looking for the wrong thing though.

kiss kiss
godzuki

They are all fake......its not exactly 'Jimboo standard' but considering they are plastic I think it looks non too bad.

An Durbkat, yes she is the only inhabitant of the tank, I wouldnt risk keeping anything in with her. Its a 3 ft tank.......about 30 gallon (Ithink........is that about 100 ltr?)

durbkat

can I ask i totally diverting question but where did you get your smilely from, its well smart but I cant find anything like it on the web... i might looking for the wrong thing though.

kiss kiss
godzuki
You mean the one where they are poking and shooting the box with the x in it? I got it from a member on here. Do you want to use it, I can give you the link to it?

They are all fake......its not exactly 'Jimboo standard' but considering they are plastic I think it looks non too bad.

lol. sorry, my ears were burning...

looks great big mick. i'd love a blue lobster but as you mentioned i dont think my tanks would appreciate it.

as far as fake plants go that actually looks really nice. :thumbs:

Most reactions

Back