PERFECTION

They have bred for me under normal conditions , some times after a water change . Just be patiant , It isn't dificult to get them to breed , It will happen , and happen over again once they get going . I think the Cichlid Addict said they would breed in a toilet bowl and if the temp was good I'd be inclined agree with him . Be patiant , before you know it you'll be trying to figure out how to get rid of the fry . Good Luck , and remember they may not get very big , but sure can act it .

no sweat , sorry it isn't very technical , It doesn't have to be. Just hang out , do water changes , feed them well , and it'll happen . probably when you least expect it . Oh , give them some kind of shelter , they like to dig[ like little bull dozers ] so make sure it's sturdy.

Mine bred in a ten gal. because they are still small. I had temp at like 76 abd rose it up to 80 to encourage breedin and ph at 7.2 i had one pot on its side anda lttle thing made of marble. I had 3 plastic plants in there. Dont have an underground filter. i fed mine live blackworms and frozen bloodworms to encourage. Befoe mine bred they dug 10 little pits every where. After they bre the dug a little cave undr the pot they can fit in.

Most reactions

Back