Our likes and dislikes

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

elephantnose3334

Fishaholic
Reaction score
I like fish, birds, chickens, bushwalking, occasionally stamp collecting and photography. I now dislike dogs, especially those who bark a lot. What are your likes and dislikes?

If there is a dog in your neighbourhood that barks all the time, contact the council and report it. They will ask you to make a barking diary (basically you record the time and days when the dog barks) for 2 weeks and then provide them with the information. If they are any good they will then tell the owner of the annoying dog it needs to shut up. If they are a crap council, they won't do anything.

If there is a dog in your neighbourhood that barks all the time, contact the council and report it. They will ask you to make a barking diary (basically you record the time and days when the dog barks) for 2 weeks and then provide them with the information. If they are any good they will then tell the owner of the annoying dog it needs to shut up. If they are a crap council, they won't do anything.
Hmm... I could do that. Thanks Colin for the information.

Things that I like beside our fish- my wife,listening to music,early westerns before all the blood letting,working with wood,steam engines ( fan of sir Nigel Gresley and sir Henry Fowler)and Lego technic.
Things I dislike-cats destroying our wildlife and messing in my vegi plot,politicians,religion,hospitals,adverts on the tele,rats wild ones and some snakes and as for dogs most are fine but its the owners who let the side down sometimes.

I love travel, music, large dogs, wintertime beaches, and learning new things, often about fish.

I dislike skunks, religions of all sorts, fake eyelashes, cheesecake and hurricanes.

Computers... I'm a bit of a geek with awards from Microsoft. ;)
Reading
Photography
Movies... I have a library of over 1000 titles. ;)
Old music... While I'm mostly 'classic rock' I also like blues, light jazz and classical.
Chess, although I used to be better than I am now... :(

Dislikes:
Self centered people that think a discussion is them talking and another listening.
People that think that profanity is always needed when stating an opinion. Personally I think it is a sign that they have no faith in their argument.
The general belief that we are not killing the ecology of our Mother Earth... While not extreme I'm a bit of a tree huger.
While I consider myself spiritual I detest most religions.
People that claim to know 'what I need to do is...'. They are not me so how can they know what I need to do?

Likes: Reptiles, fish (obviously), Germans shepards, sports, wolves, horses, a weird obsession with dragons

Dislikes: Small dogs, peanut-y things of any kind, waking up early in the morning

And now you know more about me weird dislikes :)

Likes: Animals, fishing, AFL(Australian Football League), woodworking, metalworking, cars, gardening.
Dislikes: Arrogant people, small dogs that think they own the world, self centred people. :)

Likes : Dogs as they're better than humans, Manchester United, Fishkeeping, Bonsai, Cars

Dislikes: The older I get people I work with the general public and my god society in general is going to s**t, speed limits ,politics, racists, religion and the "karen.snowflake" generation

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back