"One Betta and His Home"

Comparing it to the items in the background I'm sure you're right, if it's even 1/2 gallon. "Perfect home for your prize betta" - get real. :grr:

*shudder* look at the footprint that hideous bowl base takes up! that could easily be replaced by a gorgeous planted 2.5g... it's probably just me, but i always think those molded resin decorations always look so terrible.

It looks more like a pint, which I believe is 1/12 of a gallon. The bowl may be as much as 1/2 quart (1/8 gallon) but I doubt any bigger than that.

My college roommate used to have a bowl that size she kept Marvin, her "invisible goldfish" in. That is the only fish I would ever keep in that. (Hint- It was just filled with water and set on the shelf.)

LifeBear said:
My college roommate used to have a bowl that size she kept Marvin, her "invisible goldfish" in. That is the only fish I would ever keep in that. (Hint- It was just filled with water and set on the shelf.)
:lol: that's awesome! now i wanna fill a bowl with silicone and set it up like that! (imaginary fish can live in imaginary water, right?)

I need a lil' tiny bowl for an imagenary fish...since I seem to have rotten luck with others besides my bettas. :)

At school for Cosmo. we had this 'movie' we watched called Fish, it was about being good to eachother, etc. Well, the second 'movie' had this hopsital that when someone did a good deed, they got a plastic goldfish thinger...in a variety of colors too!

We started doing that at school my last semester there...so I have a neon pink fish, 2 neon green fish, and 2 green fish....I should get them some 'goo' to live in, and plop them in a wee bowl. :) That way, I'd always have 'pet fish' :whistle:

Most reactions

Back