Okay. That Was So Cute.

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

colorfulmusic

Reaction score
I moved Bill into a very large jar that I painted on the outside a little. I put in his pebbles at the bottom, and his palm tree, and last but not least, his favorite toy: the yellow plastic floating ball. When I put it in at first he just stared at it amazed. Then he swam up to play with it.

It was cute! lol. One of those 'you had to be there' moments.

He also ate food off my finger. I love him so much. xD He hasn't rubbed up against my finger yet, but he's not that shy anymore. He kind of swims around my finger, barely letting his fins touch it.

Feel free to stay and chat! I'll be here!

Where did you find the ball?!? I've been looking for betta playtoys for months!

Oh, my sister has a ton of Polly Pocket stuff. She also just happens to have a pool set that came with a floating ball and dolphin. :) The dolphin isn't that great though.

Yeah, so just look for little toys that aren't even meant for fish! :D

You can also put a marble in the bottom of the bowl. Sometimes they'll roll it around. Bill doesn't do that with his marble, but it's probably because he has pebbles down there. I kept it down there anyway, though.

We used to have cute little toys for goldfish, but I don't know where we got them or what happened to them.

Aww thats cute you should put a video up of him playing with the ball I would love to see it :D

I wish I could! I'll take a picture of him sometime.

Hey, look what I found at petsmart.com...

Carnivores
This means they eat mostly animal matter, including prepared foods and fresh, freeze dried or frozen foods.

Graceful
You will see your betta slowly swimming toward the top of your aquarium or bowl. They also tend to rest near the bottom.

Temperament
Male bettas are aggressive toward each other. Therefore, house only one male with smaller, peaceful fish in a community aquarium, or keep him alone in a one-quart or larger bowl. Females are not aggressive and can live together peacefully.

Air breathers
Bettas gulp air from the water's surface to help them breathe.

Bill would be graceful. :)

Yeah I like reading the PetSmart Guides even if some things are wrong they are pretty interesting ... -_-

In 5 or 6 days, my family is going on vacation so Bill has to stay with my best friend. :-( I'm gonna miss him so much! I'll be packing his suitcase in a few days. (aka my sister's Barbie suitcase.. lol) I wish I could take him with us!

I bought some ping pong balls for my bettas they played with them at first but dont any more....I am going away for a week Saturday, the boys will just be very hungry when I get back!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back