Ok, I feel bad

Sorrell

If you're a bird, I'm a bird
Reaction score
Well, last week I went to this fish store to look at bettas and they had a crowntail. I took note of it, but didn't say anything, just thought about it a lot. Well, I decided I would like to buy it, but my LFS is two hours away so it wasn't untill today that I got there. Anyway, I walked in and said, "Do you still have that crowntail?" the lady replied, "Yes, are you the girl who wanted it?" and I said, "Yes"
Now I am home with this gorgeous betta and started thinking, yeah I am a girl and I wanted this fish, but I never told the store owner that. Which must mean that there is another girl who wanted this fish enough to mention it to the woman and I took it! I feel really bad about this! :*)
I just wanted to post this in case anyone has ever been "the girl who really wanted the betta" in this situation, just so you know that the person who bought it may not have been scandelous. :*) Also, I really do feel bad so I thought if I told you all I'd feel better. (There's my limited psych training coming up!)

This is one of those situations that confirms that I'm a horrible person. In your shoes, I don't think I'd feel anything but lucky! :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Somewhere some girl is sitting by a fully fishless cycled tank crying over her lost crowntail.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

lmao its so true...

and if u ever go back to that store..

they gonna be like...

YOUR THAT THEIF....

ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahaaaaaaaaaaa ha

I'm seriously sitting here thinking about pointy kitty and the betta that she wanted so much and didn't get! If a post shows up on this forum about the saved betta that was ganked by some out-of-towner you guys have never seen me, I wasn't here, and you know nothing about it, got it? 8) :whistle: :eek:sama: :ninja: :devil: :look:
I'm horrible. :*)

You....you....took my fish.I can't believe this.I went back to the store after breaking open my piggy bank and my beautiful fish was gone :-(

My life savings...all the years of scrimping and saving...all for nothing :-(

I'll never love another fish like that one..... :wub: :byebye:

Ok....everybody sing,"It's a small world after all...." :whistle:

Koda....(sorry...I just had to do it)

Hi Sorrell :)

Don't feel bad, at least that's one betta that we know has a great home. :nod: Who knows where it would have ended up if you didn't buy it. :dunno:

But if you ever have to ask that lfs to reserve a fish for you, make sure they put your name on it! :nod:

Well, I'm getting over it. I called the store and played dumb asking if the have any crowntails. The lady said that they expect to get six in on Thursday. Now the way I see it, I didn't steal this betta, I gave the intened owner a larger selection!

Hmmmmm, what am I doing on Thursday...... :shifty:

Don't feel bad- just consider yourself lucky to have such a nice CT :thumbs:

There are plenty of fish in the sea... or bettas in lfs :rolleyes: I'm sure the girl will find another betta just as pretty as the one you picked up. :)

Most reactions

Back