Number Of Things For Sale

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyways all money is given back to everyone and all cheques sent today so be with you tomorrow or thursday being latest.

All items gone

Good :D

Can this now be closed as i have sent back everything and everything has been reicved

i have sent them today so should be with you ovr weekend or wednesday being the very latest !

Ive also not gotten my working small filter and 25w heater along with some trop food.

Ive been waiting over a week for this to be posted, could you explain whats going on and when it will be posted.

Ive sent numerous amounts of emails and PM's please let me know.

Has iam waiting for the items and i could go out to LFS for less hassell really, when will thease be sent so i can exspect my goods, has it doesnt seem to be goig good :(

Thanks,
Paul

Post just been for today and still not received anything.

Waiting for:

Fluval 2+ Filter
Heater
Tropical Fish Food
2 x packs of green plants

I've been promised three times that it has been posted (the first two times the promise was retracted)

Please can I just have a refund now!?

Im also waiting for food and fluval 2, i hope this isnt the same your waiting for or we'll end up with half a filter and half food.

whats going on charlie, and when will thease be posted to me. its getting a joke now, if your not going to send just say instead of promising people :(

Please email me or PM me with whats going on please.

Your not the only people reading other forum's that i use she's doing the same.

I agree helterskelter :good:, but time shall tell if i ever get the goods and ill appologise to her, but nothing yet no replies nothing :(

Hey Meehan

She sold a fluval2 on another forum yesterday?????????????????

I cant PM still so google this as i cant post links to other forums although its not a fish forum .... cornsnakelover fluval

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back