Now I Gotta Do It Right

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Will it work for these though?
The yolky white bit not the yellow bit....
Also i've already touched the bloodworms.
Are you sure he said to leave them shall i phone up and check tomorrow?

:unsure: What shelgagh.....

Yes just the white of the egg don't need the yolk it makes the med stick to the food and then you put it in the fridge for ten minutes to harden then feed to your fish.
Don't touchd the bloodworms you can have a reaction to them.

What i always touch bloodworms is it as they have the med etc. I'll check with the vet just in case.

Ohh and not all the fish always get the food as the danios are SOOO greedy how can i stop this i tried to put the food right infront of the fish i want to have it but they come along and 1 sec later - foods gone!

Medicated food only good as long as all the fish are eating it.
Medicated food no good if the fish arent eating either.
Levaimsole just treated the water which really you need.

DAM this gonna be hard i don't know how i'll get the cories, and gouramis to eat it. The reason we didn't get levamasoile as it came in like big quantities unlike this and he said it was the same which its not. Shall i put the fish that arne't eating it in the breeder net ? So hopefully eventually they'll eat it?

I would phone the vet to see if the meds treats the water.
Have the poorly fish eaten any of the wormer yet.

Nope we have to leavfe it for 24 hours for the bloodworms to absorb the med. Will be feeding at 6pm for 3 days in a row then in another 2 weeks for 3 days etc till i'm sure all the fish have had some. Will be giving peas to help digestion or whaetver. It doesn't it has to be in food which they eat - we phoned.

done 3 days of treatment all getting some i think. Carry on the treatment again in a week. Still clamping their fins might buy some normal internal parasite med to help.

Ok.
Check your water stats to see if there ok with the fish still clamping there fins.

Not good if there still clamping there fins as its a sign of stress.
Done everything possible just have to see how they go.
Good luck.

There nothing more to be done.
Only time you know fish really have camallanous worms it when you see a red worm prutruding from the anus, its very hard to tell if your fish have internal parasites unless you know what to look for.
Its wise to worm fish anyway.
Keep a look out for fish gaining weight as that a good sign.

Will do will they're belly flatten out eventually as they become healthy??? Also how do i link things in dumbo instructions plz.

oh and can u buy "wormer medicine" at LFS and if so whats it called

Most reactions

Back