Not So New 65g (uk) Reef+ 10g Sump And New 30g Fuge

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Right SOme one will have to stop me from buying Tangs this is getting crazy!!!!!! :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

PICT0792.jpg

Right whats this one!

PICT0791.jpg

another for you.

and last a little vid with musical score! (hehehehe)

http://s32.photobucket.com/albums/d45/Matt...nt=PICT0798.flv

Wow, so that's four Tangs now Matt... hopefully nobody starts giving you a hard time. :drool:

Matt Tangs are: (for people that may not know)

Carribbean Blue Acanthurus coeruleus
Vampire or Lieutenant A. tenneti
Regal Paracanthurus hepatus
Tomini Ctenochaetus tominiensis

the tank is 48x18 about 65 UKG or a standard US 75

I just could not resist they had a queen angle fish that they've had for a while that I could have got for 17 quid but thats just silly!

No! shes only 5" ATM so could have got her. I belong to a marine club with the biggest tank in the club being 14'x4'x32" and with a 6x6x3 fish only system as well I know for a fact any fish to large will go to a loverly new home onces its to big for me.

Saying that theres a 4'4" X 2'6"X32" for sale that I might have to get.

right some new corals this time.

one red Montipora Capricornis

newredcorals008.jpg

and one what I think to be blue with red polops Montipora Digita

newredcorals006.jpg

hope you like.

No! shes only 5" ATM so could have got her. I belong to a marine club with the biggest tank in the club being 14'x4'x32" and with a 6x6x3 fish only system as well I know for a fact any fish to large will go to a loverly new home onces its to big for me.

Saying that theres a 4'4" X 2'6"X32" for sale that I might have to get.

You ... lucky... B@#$%^&!

Right!I think I'v lost it! over the weekend I got a 30G same as my old tank for the other corner of my lounge with is big enough to hold my top-off resivour in one side and a large reactor of some sort in the other. I will be running a 20mm overflow from the tank to the main sump and a 20mm return. The tank I'm calling a fuge but It will be holding my SeaHorses (hoping to get to females for them) Should have some more done tonight.

On with the pics!

newtank009.jpg

New tank in place.

newtank012.jpg

View from other side of room.

newtank013.jpg

View from hall.

Most reactions

Back