Nice Champions League Draw

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Arfie

Fish Herder
Reaction score
I like the look of the Champions League draw, all 4 English teams have interesting games and all 4 could go through or fail.

First off, my team Liverpool get Real Madrid :eek: Real currently aren't the powerhouse they used to be, but they still have a plethora of talented players and a new manager. Although he was rubbish at Spurs, he did win them a cup and he was very good at Sevilla so he could turn them around in the next couple of months. Obviously I think Liverpool will win over 2 legs especially with the 2nd leg at Anfield.

Next ManU vs Jose Mourinho, sorry Inter Milan :rolleyes:. Team vs Team would be a Utd win without question, but Jose does add an extra factor which will make it interesting. He's done Ferguson before at Porto and at Chelski. Utd will be racking games up, they were 1 match behind schedule in the prem before going to Japan and will be further behind when they get back as well as still being in the cups and they have to get all these games in, so they could well be tiring by the end of Feb. That said, I still think they've got too much talent to lose over 2 legs.

Chelsea vs Juve - I think Chelsea will get through this one, even though the tinkerman is in charge at Juve.

Finally Arsenal vs Roma. Roma battered Chelsea earlier this season, but got battered by Utd previously. This one depends which Arsenal turn up. I still think Arsenal play the best football in England and possibly in Europe when they are on their game, but when they aren't on it, they are distinctly average. If the decent Arsenal turn up, I think they'll walk this, if not, they could get humiliated.

Arfie

whey another lfc fan, i would relish a tie against real or one of the itallian giants, see if we can have a repeat of 2005

YNWA

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back