new

franko123

Reaction score
I used to have many aquariums years ago.Getting back into it.Many things have changed.Starting off with a 180 gallon community tank.Live plants ,I've always liked the look of live plants.This is a great site. :cool:

Hey Franko,

Welcome to TFF and welcome back to aquariums!! The fishies will be glad to have you! There is a ton of infomation in this forum and lots of good pinned topics to read. I spent several days just reading all the pinned topics when I first joined learning all about species, cycling, diseases etc. Have fun and post often!

z.

:hi:

lmkbubblfsh.gif

Hiya Franco, welcome back to fish keeping, i hope u get as much enjoyment out of this site as i know many of us fish lovers have done!

Dont 4get to post pix of ur tanks, and keep us updated of new additions to the tank, i cant wait to see wot it looks like!

Hi franco, welcome to the forums and back to fishkeeping.

180 gals is a nice size tank :S wish I could get one that size in my living room, but would have to remove the TV and setee hehe.

Jon

:hi: to the forums, im glad you joined us! Huge tank by the way, you better make good use of it because the bigger the tank the more :cool: fish you can get!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back