new tank,fish suggestions

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Ben

Fish Aficionado
Reaction score
alright so i just got my fixed 1.5foot tank back which is 8-10 gal. The filters been in a cycled cycled so i dont need cycling.

its all redy to go but no fish.

i thought of putting my krib pair in but they look a little too big for the tank,

so i thought i would put my 2 females which are very good looking but i decided i want to put something different in.

can u suggest anything,(no livebearers please) or anything from my other tanks?

a couple of shell dwellers?

If your kribs are a pair and are getting on they *might* be ok, but Im no expert on ciclids..

Ben

well ive done bettas before but he died when my tank cracked:(
so i wana try something new. My gold ram is being a real pain to my new blue ram and the older one because she is bigger so shes i their for the day to teach her a lesson. lol

i wanna get shell dwellers but also any other suggestions?

don't mean to change the subject, but it's kind of relevant. what else can go in with shell dwellers in a small tank?

well the tank seemed empty so i put my 2 female bettas in their who are having a break from the neons. lol

keep the suggestions coming

yeh u can!! :tounge: thats one thing i knwo that im nto backing down from lol

update:
i decided to put my bettas back in the 20(soz for the stress) and out my 2 blue rams in the 10 as they were being picked on by my big gold ram.(who i put back in the 30)

I had no idea, ive never seen them before here. How much do they sell them for? I seen a vid of them once and man its funny to watch these guys argue all the time.

lol theyre full of attitude

they are pretty expensive from 10-20 dollars, i always see them at my lfs so ive decided to get them if my gold ram calms down

Most reactions

Back