New Superfish Home 60Ltr

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Rodders

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Bought on a bit of a whim the other week. Wanted to get a tank for a Siamese fighter and saw this the other day. Will put some shrimp in at some point and maybe some neons.
Only problem so far is the some of the LED lights have failed, which isn't good as I have not used them much!
I have some CO2 equipment arriving tomorrow, so hopefully can get some good grass growth and spread around the tank. I tied on some ludwigia mini super red to the bonsai tree, so hoping it turns red in the next few weeks.
All plants in this tank are tissue cultures, never used them before and washing out the gel is quite hard without damaging the plants a little bit.
Anyway, heres a pic, but rubbish as from my phone.

Attachments

• DSC_0142.JPG
    DSC_0142.JPG
    77.8 KB · Views: 148
Looks great. I have an internal filter similar to that, I've been training java moss on it to try to disguise it. I like the filter but not the look.

Yes, I'm not an internal filter fan, but I will give it a go. I did like it when i filled it up, the rocks left a scum on the surface of the water, which stuck to the filter casing as it filled. But then I rubbed it will much hand as you can see in the picture.

You need way more plants especially floating ones,  water sprite is good it will give the fish a place to sleep,
The tank is too bright for a Betta.

Something like this
t68nl5.jpg

I made him a little house under the filter. He seems quite happy swimming around in there?

Bettas are surface dwelling fish. This is a natural way for a Betta to sleep.

Image is my work
jfgpwy.jpg

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back