New Logo (Competition) For TFF

There are way too many posts to read, so I'd like to get the basic info.

Is there going to be a poll? When? Where? How will the winner be recognized for having the best logo?

i like the idea, and as long as your bandwidth can support it, i'm all for it!

I hope I'm not too late for an entry... but I had an idea that since the banner is rotating - why not make a series of banners that feature different fish that we all have... variations of a theme if you will. So I spent a little bit of time creating the following from some of the user contributor pics here on the forum.

header_01.gif

header_02.gif

header_03.gif

header_04.gif

header_05.gif

header_06.gif

header_07.gif

It's pretty easy to add a different fish image to the graphic now that the format is set. I can make loads of these - just need som :kewlpics: to add. ;)

Well if we're rotating at least use the transparent version of mine... my little alignment screwup nags at my subconscious whenever I see it. :)

how about a monthly contest, i like that idea beter than a rotation, we should all vote on one from here to be like a standard banner and it could be rotated with the monthly voted upon banner

They are all awesome and have all now been added to the rotation, the entries are now closed. We will have a review in a few months :)

Thanks for entries everyone- they look awesome up there!!

dont mean to be a digger but...

what if we get a new contest up and running?
isnt it time for some new banners?

DD

I don't know about anyone else, but when I see my banner up at top, I get all fuzzy inside.........

tee hee :D

Still to this day......... :hyper: :wub: :*) :X :D

I totally thought this wasa new competition, read through it all, and then read that it quoted william in 2004...

I love digs though... :p

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back