New aquarium set up, and the beginnings of my largest tank ever - 220l

wayfareranima

Reaction score

New fish arrive tomorrow :) everything is clean and ready and Im doing a fishless cycle on the new tank, which is currently lined with river sand and soil.
Need more sand, and will do multiple wcs before anyone goes in there.
Water parameters were amazing on my 180L, no NH3/NH4, ph of 7.6, Im assuming my kH is decent since adding the coral.

The 180L/58G is filled with male guppiesx3 male endlersx4 and atm a comet. I am going to move the comet out of there, even though she’s very hardy and doing amazingly in the tropical temp.
She will have the 220L to herself for a while, as it cycles.
Have had it set up since the last post, so will wait a couple more weeks and then move her over and then in a couple of weeks after that get her a friend of her own kind, thinking Shubunkin.
Can I have three goldfish in 220L/58G?
Do goldfish get lonely? She definitely got depressed when she was moved into the 180L tank and it was bare. I thought she was sick, but as soon as I planted it, she did a 180* and has been her normal self since.
Would love to get another goldfish or two.
That tank will be a low tech indoor pond essentially.
70L/18G has finally been stocked, I have a female Betta and a school of neon tetras in there.
She’s extremely happy and beautiful, have planted it more heavily since this clip.
Then I have 28L/7G heavily planted stocked with ghost neo-caridina and two female endlers, one female guppy.
I find the girls just get harassed if in the big tank with the lads, so they need their own tank.
I also updated all my filtration and bought sponge filters for all of the tanks so I can retire a few powerpoints, the electric bill was insane recently. Hence the newest tank being quite low tech.

Most reactions

Back