New addition to the family...

Smb,
I put the word out that i am looking for a pup. I was not sure what color you are looking for, so if i locate 1 in your area, i will let you know color. I also told them i am looking for a boy, as i believe that is what you are looking for. I will let you know as soon as i am contacted about a pup.

sandyd, you are so sweet and thank you

Please dont let that get out, as my entire reputation will be destroyed. :lol: :lol: I will let you know as soon as i hear something. If it cant wait, i will pm you.
Sandy

OK, thanks a lot.

I'm not all that set on a color, but yea I need a male as I'm afraid 2 females might fight later on. I like the big boned and blockhead type.

I am also looking around in the paper here. There are quite a few possibilities.

BTW, I'll tell noone how nice you are. Your secret's safe with me. :D

smb said:
I am sure there are animal shelters there, and they all need love too. Pits are hard to get addopted, but very popular dogs. I know contradiction, but true.

No, you are exactly right and that made perfect sense. I have called a few shelters in the last few months, but they didn't have any. I don't think they keep them around too long to tell you the truth. With the misinfo with the media and the stigma that they are so unjustly accused of. But you are exactly right about getting a dog there tho. I've heard amazing stories about dogs from shelters doing amazing things for their owner. It's almost as if they knew how lucky they were for the second chance.
well, unfortunately, Pit Bulls are one of those "buzz" breeds. It's illegal to try to adopt them out in some places- it's typically assumed that they were fighting dogs, and are euthanized.

If I had the heart to adopt another animal, I'd go to the HS.. but unfortunately I'm so depressed looking at dogs right now that I don't want the ones I have. It's too much heartbreak to stand when anything happens to them. I'm sure it will pass, however.

Most reactions

Back