NEW 125

tomstanks

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
I have been commissioned to set up a new 125 for a nursing home. I get to spend about 7-9 hundred bucks on filtration and decorations...not including fish! I am excited. They want the tank to be breathtaking! Suggestions? I know what I am going to do but would love some input and suggestions for you guys.

I would do some kind of Tang community that would include a colony of shelldwellers :nod:

canarsie11 said:
Did the specify what kind of fish, or do you have total creative control? Will you be maintaining it afterwards>?
Good question. I never thought about that while I was suggesting Tangs. :X

I have total creative control...they want freshwater though...and yes I will be maintaining it. And yes I will be getting paid to do it....does this get any better? lol

Now how about those suggestions, and I will post a picture when it is done. :)

couldnt you get some ideas from the people at the nursing home? there gonna be the ones looking at it all ( i know i would) so maybe having something they want in there will be nice

just a thought... you lucky so and so :p

Nursing home..........

......children, Old people or people with disabilities?

Young children love nice colours and babies and can relate to specific fish (i.e. "the blue one" or "the orange one").

If you have larger fish they will be easier for people with sight problems to see.

Slower moving fish (Angels) could be nice and calming.

Sounds like a very good opportunity. :D

Most reactions

Back