My tanks' brand-spankin'-new website

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

TorPeteO

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Hey all,

I've just started a website about my personal aquaria. It's not really meant to be a fancy site, but it's in depth information about all the fish I've got, and it's got some pictures, too.

So, if you wouldn't mind, check it out. I'd love to get some feedback, either positive or negative (preferably positive, but whatever) and tips on what you think would make the site better.

Thanks a lot!

careful with your posting my topic got locked and I didn't even post an url
nice site though , perhapes reworking the tabels in frontpage might make it come off a bit easier to read ;)

The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer. Try Going with tripod or somthing.

Yeah, it just occured to me that Geocities blows. Maybe I'll try Tripod, thanks for the tip. Thanks for the advice too, superballs5337 and a1wonder.

Well, I just finished moving the site from Geocities.com to Freewebs.com, so the new address is;http://www.freewebs.com/torpeteo/index.htm.

Unfortunately, I had to trade site statistics away for more reliability in hosting. Hopefully, it'll be worth it. Site statistics are really just for personal interest, anyway. Keep those tips coming, I'd love to hear from anyone else who's got anything to say.

Thanks everyone.

Most reactions

Back