My Tank Questions

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

zebradanios said:
honestly its big enough
[snapback]877684[/snapback]​

I am telling you it isn't. You need between 10-15 gallons for a single goldfish. The measurements of your tank dont reach the minimum requirement I'm afraid. Sorry, it might be worth finding a new home for your goldfish and catfish.

zebradanios said:
ok how long would it take to die
[snapback]877687[/snapback]​

It would die, so, it will not be able to be kept in coldwater.

i know i meen say i put it in coldwater a day 2 days a week

lets leave this now look on other threads i av posted

zebradanios said:
these coldwater or tropical if tropical what is there that iu can get small-medium fish size that is COLDWATER
[snapback]877682[/snapback]​

Please read, like you have been told, the thread at the top of the page called "bored of goldfish". That will tell you which fish are suitable to be kept with goldfish in a coldwater tank.

zebradanios said:
i know i meen say i put it in coldwater a day 2 days a week

lets leave this now look on other threads i av posted
[snapback]877695[/snapback]​

You could not keep a sub-tropical fish in a coldwater fishtank for any time, at all.

zebradanios said:
ok also what goes with minnows or zebra danios
[snapback]877698[/snapback]​

You will find in the "bored of goldfish" thread fish that can be kept in a coldwater tank. Please consider these to go with minnows.

You will be unable to keep zebra danios in a coldwater tank.

zebradanios said:
ok are the rainbow dance nice and coldwater
[snapback]877708[/snapback]​

Yes they are. They need coldwater requirements, and are small schooling fish. Keep 3+

ok so say i got them tommoz and got a bigger tank say i got to put em wid 2 goldfish and a catfish u know catfish is about 7 inches would that be good in coldwater

oh and can you get me a picture of one of them for me so i can see it

The catfish has no place in your tank, as it is overstocked. No fish can go in your tank, as it is too small even for 1 goldfish. You need to rehome, or rehouse your goldfish, on the basis that they will die in the homes they are in prematurely.

Please think very carefully about your fishkeeping.

ok imm off now quick can you get me a picture of the rainbow dace please

Most reactions

Back