My New Kribensis Taeniatus ***help Ive Wrigglers***

loads being sold on ebay, not that hard to get some posted.
There starter kits wel the ones that are buy now so would I not need to grow it first, I'm guessing I will need them before they arrive and are ready

Will look at breaktime cheers

yh ebay is great and cheap all you will need is plastic tub and porage oats etc and mix it to stodgy consistancy then add the starter culture leave it in a warm place and let them multiply then wipe them off the side of the tub with your finger or paint brush if squemish then add them to your tank :) very easy , theres loas of videos on youtube about it but its the best food to feed them and cos its a live food rapidly increaes there development and growth ... every breeder should idealy keep a live foods culture as the fantastic and easy to keep going as once they start to die down and there isnt as may just mix up a new pot off oats then add some from your current culture in the new oaks and boom you have your new culture up and running to the full again

loads being sold on ebay, not that hard to get some posted.
There starter kits wel the ones that are buy now so would I not need to grow it first, I'm guessing I will need them before they arrive and are ready

all the starter cultures are is a scoop of someone elses already running culture so as explained above ... plastic tub with lid ... pierce tiny holes in lid for air then oats and warm water to mix the bedding for then then just add the starter culture and leave somwhere very warm ..... i add yeast to my mix to speed it all up as thats what they feed on

So there will be some ready to feed them with, do you want to sel me some ?

When do you think they will be ready to eat it, a few more days ?

So there will be some ready to feed them with, do you want to sel me some ?

there wont be any ready to feed them the starter culture is just to start the whole culture off ive got to re-start mine soon so i can creat you a fully up and running culture if you wanted or just send you a starter culture all ud need to do is collect or just pay for postage dont wanna charge you pal as costs me next to nothing

When do you think they will be ready to eat it, a few more days ?

i add dryed yeast to mine and its ready in 36hrs

Sorry I ment when will the fish be ready to eat it ?

What can I feed till the culture is ready ?

It would be Cheeper to post than collect would you send me the starter kit, I will cover the cost let me know how to send it

Cheers

Sorry I ment when will the fish be ready to eat it ?

What can I feed till the culture is ready ?

It would be Cheeper to post than collect would you send me the starter kit, I will cover the cost let me know how to send it

Cheers

payment via paypal is fine
ill get a culture weighed out for you and see on fastest i can post and at what price

Ok thanks PayPal is ok

But I need to no what to feed them before it's ready

Ok thanks PayPal is ok

But I need to no what to feed them before it's ready

when the fry come out of the cave and are free swimming they should eat other live organisms in the tank if your tank is mature enough either that or crush some flake up and add a little water and suck it into a piplet that you get with medications etc then squirt it near them if the parents let you that is should be ok for a day or two

Ok filter is mature but tank garavel and wood is all new hue to my rescape

ok right how fast do you want it to work out a price i can send it 1st class for as little as £1.50 or i can send next day delivery for £5 so its upto you

First class recorded please, that should be around £2.30

Special delivery is a bit to much

Many thanks

First class recorded please, that should be around £2.30

Special delivery is a bit to much

Many thanks

thats no problems pal :) i can get that sent out 1st thing tomorrow for you cant make last delivery today cos waiting in for the gas man to come round

Ok no probs pm me your email and I will send you some cash and my address

Many thanks

Most reactions

Back