My new girl

Gabe

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
I've only had her since Tuesday but she is doing really well. She comes over when I go to look at her. She is so sweet looking. She has a tiny little face :wub: She won't eat the Betta pellets I have but she will eat blood worms(freeze dried). The pellets look a little big for her mouth so I can't blame her for not wanting them. I noticed today that when the light hits her just right there is a bright blue in her fins. I don't think she has all her colours yet though, she looks really young.

My male is making quite the bubble nest now lol. I catch him checking her out every now and then, as they are neighbours. He even ate some blood worms, he wouldn't before. I noticed with him, the ends of his fins seem to be a slightly different colour than they were before. Does anyone know if this is new growth or just a change in his colouring? Thanks for any help

Gabe

Congrats on your new lady of the house. i guess she already has the approval of your male as he is building a nest for her and they havent even dated yet :lol: . Hope they get along well and you have many young bettas.. But we need a picture :hyper:

Yes, I'm trying to get the hubby to take good pics of her but he always "forgets" :rolleyes: Maybe tonight though as he is working on a roll of film and will want to get it developed soon.

Gabe

Most reactions

Back