My New Aquascape

nicklfire

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Hey guys,

thought i'd let ya see my new aquascape. Just found some dwarf hairgrass i been searching for forever and got home and ripped my tank down to nothing and replanted everything and got it kinda more organized and more of a theme. I like it at this point over my last design so far, it'll be a while before anything grows out, but i'm on a strict EI dosing regement.. also going to try to up my co2, see if that helps the plants flouish. I see alot of dead spots.. .of water movement so i think i might need some power jets in the corners...

Anyways, here are a couple of pictures, apologize about the quality flash was on. I tried to go for the V design... scape.
Let me know what you think.

pictures002.jpg

pictures004.jpg

pictures005.jpg

paint the back of your tank and that will look awesome!

I agree, either paint it black or get a black background. Other than that I think it'll look fantastic once those tall plants (vals?) grow and start floating on the surface. Nice work!

Yes, I was trying to figure out if i should do it black or do it a dark blue. I think i would like to do it black, i was planning on getting some background stuff or painting it, accept that painting it is goign to be alot harder now that it's setup lol

middle picture, the long grass in between the dwarf hairgrass is blyxa japonica
looking at those pictures better it seems i gotta do a bit of glass cleaning lol, dont notice that until the flash is on :)

I cant wait for a couple weeks until that hairgrass actually fills out the middle of the tank it will look super better.

And yes those are vals monty on either side of the tank far corners

Interesting scape :) Should look really nice, esp once the hairgrass fills in.

Sam

Most reactions

Back