The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

GothFishKeeper

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Payton (GothFishKeeper) and I currently have a 20G tank with 7 live plants (1 Amazon Sword, 4 Anubias Barteri, and 2 bundles of hornwort wrapped around a medium sized spider wood branch in the center of the tank) and 10 fish (1 Dwarf Gourami M, 5 Mollies 4F & 1M, 2 Platys 1F & 1M, and 2 Otocinclus Catffish of unknown sex) in the community. My fiancé and I have both kept fish in the past but not as serious as the setup we have right now, so you could definitely say we are new to the hobby. I joined because we have questions about how to manage certain things in our tank.

Hi, my name is Payton (GothFishKeeper) and I currently have a 20G tank with 7 live plants (1 Amazon Sword, 4 Anubias Barteri, and 2 bundles of hornwort wrapped around a medium sized spider wood branch in the center of the tank) and 10 fish (1 Dwarf Gourami M, 5 Mollies 4F & 1M, 2 Platys 1F & 1M, and 2 Otocinclus Catffish of unknown sex) in the community. My fiancé and I have both kept fish in the past but not as serious as the setup we have right now, so you could definitely say we are new to the hobby. I joined because we have questions about how to manage certain things in our tank.
Welcome to the forum. I will be setting up a 20 gallon long tank starting in mid March. I hope to start the cycling process by then. My tank will only contain fish less than 1 inch in size as adults or nano fish.

Nice to have you joined overhere... :hi:
You can post your questions in the right sections on this forum...

We all have our roles around here 🧐
Yep - This is me ( that is japan blue btw)
1709330297370.png

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back