my girl

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

nortonmad213

Fishaholic
Reaction score
hi all,
recently acquired a betta duo 20l tank from my lfs which was shutting down, though its built for 2 ive broken the divider so as to give her the choice of where she wants to be, the tank was their show tank in the store and has been running since the shop has been so everything's cycled which is a plus.

Attachments

• betta.jpg
    betta.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 207
What type of filter have you got? Could you remove the whole divider, or is that not possible? There seems to be a few jagged bits in the hole that could lead to tearing of fins, and you could do more without it in the way. What're your parameters?

hi all,
recently acquired a betta duo 20l tank from my lfs which was shutting down, though its built for 2 ive broken the divider so as to give her the choice of where she wants to be, the tank was their show tank in the store and has been running since the shop has been so everything's cycled which is a plus.
you should be able to slide that divider right out of there o. o

What type of filter have you got? Could you remove the whole divider, or is that not possible? There seems to be a few jagged bits in the hole that could lead to tearing of fins, and you could do more without it in the way. What're your parameters?

it comes with a 3 stage filter in the back of the tank, i'll take a picture when i get home,
it has a charcoal and a ceramic section at the start and then 2 foam sections before returning to the tank. water parameters are
0,0,10 at 26 degrees celcius, ive since broken it a lot smoother and further down, was quite a current going through that hole

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back