My Garden

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

angelmouse

Fish Herder
Reaction score
here are afew garden photos i thought i would share, got lots of tadpoles in my pool at moment can't wait for them to turn into little frogs
garden013.jpg

garden001.jpg

garden007.jpg

garden010.jpg

Angel

Your garden looks beautiful Angel! Do you fancy popping round and doing mine?
I haven't had a chance to do anything in mine this year and I must admit, I miss it.
Do you grow all your own flowers?

I normally collect my seeds and grow them but i only have one of those mini portable greenhouses and the hot sun in april we had shrivelled them all so had to buy them for my baskets and tubs, but the garden is mainly from cuttings (thanks to mum , i'm no good with cuttings) and anything i can get cheap from ebay or b&q. i love gardening, just wish it was bigger its only a tiny garden
Angel

wow what a beautiful garden :wub:

i can't wait until we can have one, hate living where i do sometimes

ooo that's a very pretty garden :wub: it's such a lovely time of year with all the flowers.
Nice that you have that little pond too :good:

i love gardening, just wish it was bigger its only a tiny garden

I know - I only have a little ickle garden too - but absolutely love it! Though I'd love a bigger one, it's just so nice to have a patch of grass and lots of flowers.
Just wish I had a little pond too. Perhaps later :shifty:

nice garden :) i have a massive garden over 120 feet long and 25 feet wide, and i hate it, i havent got enough time to maintain it, i suppose the natural overgrown look can be good especially for wildlife :)

I have a HUGE garden, and for a freshman, i do a pretty good job. My camera is broken so i will tell u whats in it. Lots of pumkins, mushmelon, cucumbers, pea's, tomatoes, impatients, lettuce, maple tree's, london plane tree's, geraniums , radishes, strawberries, and i think that is it.

i would love to grow veg like carrots, cabbage and potatoes, i do grow runner beans, tomatoes and cucumbers in pots on the patio, the cucumbers always look like boomerangs :unsure:
Angel

Most reactions

Back