My Betta Boy Doofus

Oogiesbettas

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Here is a picture of Doofus...

146968789yYNVGp_th.jpg
Or to see a bigger picture click on this link...
http://community.webshots.com/s/image12/6/...89yYNVGp_ph.jpg

Please look...he is very beautiful...

Argh...I am sorry...I will have to put them onto my homepage instead of on Webshots...It is free to sign up for it...you probably have to be signed up to view the pictures....Well, I will use my friends computer to re-size my pics soon so I can post them normally...Anyhow, enjoy the smaller picture... :*)

OMGosh I LOVE those colour combinations! Looks like someone did artwork on him with some Monet paints. What have you named him?

If I saw one like this in my LFS I'd scoop him up right away.... that's one awesome looking veiltail!

Hurry and get a larger photo, I have to take a closer look

edited to say DUH! Just call ME Duffus.... I asked what you named him and you said it in the first post. I definitely think he's due for a name change.... something like Monet or something, he's too dignified for the name Duffus! LOL

go to Photobucket.com to upload your pics, they dont give you hassles like webshots or anything and its really fast and easy..more people should know to go there.

Thanks for the nom! Doofus was named something more "dignified" (TAIGI: an Omaha name meaning "returning moon.")
(but he didn't seem to fit personality-wise...I got him from aquariumfish.net...he's one of their butterfly bettas...but I did get a yellow betta from the LFS...his name is Raichu...I haven't got a very good pic of him yet though... :D

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back