My aNiMe DRaWiNGS

DOLORES

Fish Addict
Reaction score
im just scanning some photos, and back then i mentioned a lot about my anime drawings, and so im posting so i can share them with you if you were curious :)

PLEASE! DO NOT COPY THEM , OR USE THEM IN OTHER WEBPAGES, OR OTHER SOURCES . ASK FOR PERMISSION!

Attachments

• baby_embarrased2.JPG
    baby_embarrased2.JPG
    83.6 KB · Views: 66
the first one i draw it when i was at art class, and finished riding he bus home :p

and this one is my very first one :)

edited: hehehe forgot to upload the piccy :p.

PLEASE! DO NOT COPY THEM , OR USE THEM IN OTHER WEBPAGES, OR OTHER SOURCES . ASK FOR PERMISSION!

Attachments

• first_one2.JPG
    first_one2.JPG
    89.7 KB · Views: 64
this one was the second one i draw, IMO i dont really like it -_-

Attachments

• beach2.JPG
    beach2.JPG
    92.7 KB · Views: 62
this one is the third i draw :) i really like it! its from a serie that i cant remember the name :/ neither the character's name -_-

Attachments

• niiiice2.JPG
    niiiice2.JPG
    96.5 KB · Views: 66
the fourth is the first one i posted :) this one is the fifth wich i draw at chorus class (naw i was just there to heat the seat :p)

Attachments

• dwarf_gal___2.JPG
    dwarf_gal___2.JPG
    63.1 KB · Views: 67
sailor moon as a baby :p this ones is the 7th one, but the sixth isnt really finished

Attachments

• sailor_moon_baby.JPG
    sailor_moon_baby.JPG
    54.7 KB · Views: 85
eigth one :D i got her from another webpage =) i'll post the link later :)

Attachments

• drunk.JPG
    drunk.JPG
    49.2 KB · Views: 68
:nod: nineth one :) my favorite one so far :wub: SuPeR GiRLY :hyper:

Attachments

• gurly.JPG
    gurly.JPG
    43.8 KB · Views: 68
Your Really Good Dolores
The Sailor Moon 1 is the best so far.

I agree with psgill, the sailor moon one does seem to be the best so far.

P.T.

ps: what animes do you read/watch?

Thanx for the compliments :D i really appreciate it! :wub: :wub: :wub:

i remember! bubblegum crisis :p for the 3rd one :p

P.T:
I actually seen the pretty popular ones :p like sailor moon, knights of the zodiac (or somethin like that) err... dragon ball Z , pokemon but as i draw i get more into it :) i would really like to see more series like "ahh my godess" "cowboy beep bop" and more :)

Wow DOLORES, :hyper:

you have got some serious skills!! I have always admired people who can draw in this style, when I did illustration at college I found normal drawing a challenge, you have great talent....

People will pay you good money to slave away and draw for them....for sure!

keep up the good work! :thumbs:

jump

Most reactions

trending

Back