Mountain Bikers

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

tahneen

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
I was wondering if there where any mountain bikers on here
I have a Force ! norco with a good 800$ worth of parts added to it and Im only 13 :hyper:
I just love biking whether I want an adrenilan rush by dropping off a 5' drop or if I needs to think and I go for a cruise in the woods
its just so amazing, its my way too cool off
my avorite part is when Im about to hit a big jump and Im soo scared and when I hit it and am in the air for those breif seconds I feel so free
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :wub: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I used to really be into mountain biking when I was younger. Now I prefer my bikes to have an engine! :hey: (yamaha wr450f) :hey:

yea I love sport bike and dirt bike and atvs
I have a little 50cc in the basement that need a new clutch :angry:
but I will be getting a 90cc soon hopefully!!!

2 stroke? my hubby rebuilt my little ol dt125r in a couple of days ( clutch and top end had gone)

Problem is we don't have very many places to ride in the uk. Just a few crappy green lanes here and there.

I was wondering if there where any mountain bikers on here
I have a Force ! norco with a good 800$ worth of parts added to it and Im only 13 :hyper:
I just love biking whether I want an adrenilan rush by dropping off a 5' drop or if I needs to think and I go for a cruise in the woods
its just so amazing, its my way too cool off
my avorite part is when Im about to hit a big jump and Im soo scared and when I hit it and am in the air for those breif seconds I feel so free
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :wub: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

thats sweet, i have a kona hardtail sweet bike for free ride and dirt jumping, although very heavy lol,

adrenaline rush from a 5 foot drop how about a adrenaline rush from a 30 foot road gap and then a 14 foot kicker gap oooh i love living in the mountains bombing down the mountains in a little hard tail with everyone with there big duallies getting out of my way its great :good: :hyper:

Ahh, nice to see some mountainbikers on here!

I ride an Intense M1, and I'm mainly into DH. I too am in it for the adrenaline rush you get on pinning something that doesnt look remotly rideable. I too spend far too much money on my bike, people keep telling me "you could get a nice car for that!"

Jonathan

I have a 4? year old Cannondale F700 HT that I'm pretty happy with.

CannondaleF700.jpg

good to see a few mountain bikers on here :)

im more into the XC side of things, i ride a Specialized FSR XC (soon to be traded in for a Stumpjumper FSR Expert) and do the odd XC race and Adventure race.

080617130238_P.jpg

that was taken in the Bristol Rat Race a couple of weeks ago :D

:good:

whoaaa!! would love to try that sometime - -
i reckon my bike's specs might meet the requirements of XC riding - - LOL
just happened to change the tyres from 2.1 to 1.5 - cause been using it alot
on Roads - -

:blush:

:lol:

point taken. haha

the sad part is living in London
gives you limited options-