Floyds mum

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Wanted:
Item Wanted: Any brand of mini internal filter
Condition Required: full working order
Price Limit: £10
Picture or Link to Item: YES PLEASE

I need a mini internal filter, not too bothered about make as long as i can get replacement parts easily.

eBay may be your best bet... If it's a small filter you want with easily replaceable parts the Fluval 1 is a good cheap little filter.

Can pick up a second hand one cheaply on eBay, here the first one I came across:

eBay auction

HTH's

Lawrence

Edited for spelling as usual ;(

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I have got 2 for sale for £10 for both plus £2 delivery

ive got one suitable for a 2x1x1 tank ill take £10 posted on it or you can collect it from me im in sheffield near jn35 m1

right ive got 2 available
1st one is an aqua el with a flow rate of 260 lph dimensions are approx 5" tall 2.5"square

2nd one is a powerhead cj2 with a flow rate of 800 lph dimensions are aprrox 8" tall 3" deep 2" wide

sorry i got no pics of the aqua el one but heres some pics of the powerhead cj2 filter
P071109_1436.jpg

P071109_1438.jpg

let me know if theyre any good to you

right ive got 2 available
1st one is an aqua el with a flow rate of 260 lph dimensions are approx 5" tall 2.5"square

2nd one is a powerhead cj2 with a flow rate of 800 lph dimensions are aprrox 8" tall 3" deep 2" wide

sorry i got no pics of the aqua el one but heres some pics of the powerhead cj2 filter
P071109_1436.jpg

P071109_1438.jpg

let me know if theyre any good to you

The oone in the pic looks like the aqua one filter ive got, how tall is it?

i have a fluval 1plus if interested missing one sucker but works fine without it and would cost pennies to replace
Pump output: 50 gallons/hr - 200 Litres/hr
Aquarium Size: For aquariums up to 12 gallons/45 Litres

£8 posted if any good
Phil

i also have a couple of filters for sale (i live in Lincoln). See Equipment thread.

Most reactions

Back