Members Gallery Pics

I thought you were saying ian looked like that gay guy who judges award show clothing on E!..... haha

:rofl: I wouldn't dare make fun of Ian that way. He could snap my scrawny little neck using just his thumb and pointer finger :lol:

pmsl!!!! i'd dare make fun of him that way though ;) :p

yeah we know who ricky lake is over here. i'd have never thought i look like her, a bit in that photo though

Ricki Lake? (former talk show host / actress). You probably don't know her...only Americans and Canadians are familiar with her :lol:

LI00010539.jpg

View attachment 42423

The best match i can find for Miss Wiggle is Caroline Quentin but im not to sure about BigIan.

I'm pretty sure I'm one of a kind, but you can try! :lol:

Description of me: I resemble a crap fish from the caves of outer remote Mongolia.

:lol:

Puffer Freak and Jodie Foster

Puffer Freak and Jodie Foster

The best match i can find for Miss Wiggle is Caroline Quentin but im not to sure about BigIan.

don't think anyone looks like my Ian.

personality and mannerisms he's definately homer simpson but he's still got a little more hair than homer........ maybe give it another 20 years :rolleyes: :blush:

I can a bit too, although now you've made me paranoid about my jew nose cos hers is quite big too :rolleyes: :blush: :lol:

Bad pic, think end of 06. Remodling a apartment with phone in your pocket= bad idea via the marks onthe pic
01210722090lg.jpg

you look like a young version of a woman on tv, same skin tone, similar specs ...... can't remember her bloomin name though!! :rolleyes: i'm rubbish at this!

can't find a decent picture of her, but you look like a younger thinner version of Amy Lane

30foob.jpg

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back