Mandy is Released!

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Sasha

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
:hyper: Finally after waiting months for this moment in excitement, I decided to release my 6 month balloon molly, Mandy. She was the 'daughter" of my beloved balloon molly Mindy wo sadly died in early January. :-( I promised myself that I would do anything to keep her fry alive, but only Mandy survived out of a batch of eight. I was a little hesitant to release her into my main tank, but finally realized that she beyond the size for the breeder net. :thumbs: Her best buddy is a black molly named Susie that is about her size, so I released them both together. I just thought that I'd share this special moment I waited so long for! I'm so proud of her! :wub: :fish:

:D gl with mandy. ive had the same problem as well with fry. my midas killed his mate and im still trying to cling on to his babies. Sadly im going to have to sell or get rid of them because i dont have any room =*(

:thumbs: Thanks everyone! I was so nervous before I released Mandy, but she's doing great in her larger home. I keep on looking for this tiny orange speck, but suddenly I realized that Mandy is not so little anymore. :fish: When I stepped away from the tank for a few moments and returned, I started searching for Mandy just to be sure that she was fine. As a surprise, I discovered a large swordtail fry hiding beneath some columns. I never knew about her! I'm so proud of Mandy! :wub:

:hyper: Wow! Mandy's growth really sparked in the main tank. I can't believe how big she's getting! Even her best buddy, Susie (a black molly) is already larger than Mandy and she's younger! They both enjoy nibbling on the algae, although Mandy tends to pick at the plants. :rolleyes:

Most reactions

Back