lowest price on 5 gals that youve seen?

jacblades

im not the jedi i should be
Reaction score
sorry if this is in the wrong section but what store has the lowest price on 5 gals?
i would like to get some 5 gals for all of my bettas (divided 2 ways)
if i cant find any for less than $10, i will probably end up getting 10 gals and maybe dividing them 3 ways. (right now they are $7 at petsmart and with my discount it makes them $6 :) )

but i still would prefer 5 gallons as they are easier to manage.

$6 is not a bad price at all. for the basic, rectangular glass ones anyway. the plastic mini bow variety are always overpriced. for a glass one, much like a small glass 10 gal, i managed to get it for $5 on special (the "oak" trim is not as favorable as the black around here, so they were just trying to get rid of their stock of "ugly" tanks), otherwise, the tanks in black like these were going for $10-$12 dollars....................

definately not one of the minibows. i have one and im glad i didnt buy it (i think my dad wasted $50 on it.) i just want the glass ones but they are always around $15.

I bought my 5.5 gallon tank at Petsmart for I think around $15 or so. So if you can get a 10 gallon for $6 its probably a better deal. I've seen some of the mini-bow's going pretty cheap on eBay though, if you have an account on there, you might check it out.

FrankSlapperinni said:
At my two Local (ish) petstores, they both sell ten gallon aquariums for about 8.99, I imagine that the 5 gallons are probably a few dollars less. :)
actually fives are more than tens. they are usually $15.
why? im not sure...

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back