Looking for some advice on a 45 gallon frag

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Grable15

Reaction score
Converting my 45 gallon frag tank into a freshwater, need help with ideas...Im interested in a arowana, but would like to hear mu options, THANKS FRIENDS

Converting my 45 gallon frag tank into a freshwater, need help with ideas...Im interested in a arowana, but would like to hear mu options, THANKS FRIENDS

Arowana!! 45 gallon!! What!!

That is way to small for an arowana! They need a minimum of 250 gallons. You have a 45 gallon. Forget about the arowana! Wayy to small for your tank.

First things first, what are your water parameters and dimensions??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deep Blue 45-Gallon 48"Lx18"Wx12"H Glass Frag Tank...tea i figued it was to small...no water in the tank yet, im trying to figure out what i want to do before i start a cycle...thanks tho, i really want to do predatory

Deep Blue 45-Gallon 48"Lx18"Wx12"H Glass Frag Tank...tea i figued it was to small...no water in the tank yet, im trying to figure out what i want to do before i start a cycle...thanks tho, i really want to do predatory

You need to cycle your tank first, and then tell us your water which you can find from your suppliers website. When you have and we know what your waters like we can give you ideas about fish. The reason we do this is because if we told you a soft water fish that you thought was amazing but you had a hard water tank, that would make the fish suffer in your tank and probably die.

You need to cycle your tank first, and then tell us your water which you can find from your suppliers website. When you have and we know what your waters like we can give you ideas about fish. The reason we do this is because if we told you a soft water fish that you thought was amazing but you had a hard water tank, that would make the fish suffer in your tank and probably die.

So we need to know your water before we can give you any ideas! If you want to know which fish you want very soon, cycle your tank, find out your water on your suppliers website and tell us!! :)

I will for sure, im on a well, but have a R/O system, and would definetly use conditioner...but when i find out i will lyk

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back