Looking For Betta Uberis

devon_charm

Fish Herder
Reaction score
As title, i have my F1 from wild caught and he is so lonely, his lil blue eyes look so sad so i'm lookin for any one who breeds them....Even if you know of someone and don't breed yourself i'll be interested.

Bit of a shot in the dark but you don't know unless you try.

Oh the seller i got him from has given up so i can't go back there.

Cheers luvs :good:

Well here he is, the first pic is a bit fuzzy but i put it on cos you can see how blue his eyes are.

DSCF4156-1.jpg

DSCF4158.jpg

DSCF4160.jpg

Well these guys live in cooler water than the spendens and they prefer a low PH but thats about it really

I use bog wood, IAL and black water extract they seem fine with that. One breeder said to dry out oak leaves and add them to the water.

He's my little shy boy, i am surprised he let me get his pic

ahh. Interesting. Thanks for the info. Not like I will be getting one in the near future, but maybe in a long while. I would love one. :D
I like learning.
So thanks. And he is such a lovely little boy. Are they all Orange? And do they need Filters?

they are until they are ready to spawn then they go a red wine colour...its really nice to see. My tank isn't filtered i do a water change once a week but thats it. I have had him like it for some time but due to concentrating on my splendens i have not had the chance to start looking for a mate for him. If and when i get babies i will let ya know

Most reactions

Back