Looking For 2.5 To 6 Gallon Aquariums And Orange Betta

fishnewbie77

Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm new here. I have 3 female betta fish, one male betta fish, and 2 gouramis. I'm discovering that fish keeping is a great hobby, and once the tank it set up and established, they are very easy to care for. I'm limited in space so I really can't get an aquarium bigger than 6 gallons. Currently I have a 2.5 gallon tank, and two 1 gallon tanks. I would like to expand a bit, but price constraints and being on a limited budget makes it difficult.

Therefore I am asking if anyone out there has an extra tank (preferably with a hood and light), in very good clean condition that they might be willing to give to me? I am in Massachusetts and would pay all shipping costs. Ideally, I'd like a 5 gallon tank, but I would be interested in anything from 2.5 to 6 gallon.

Also, my favorite color is orange and I would LOVE to find a Betta fish (male or female) with an orange color. If you have any to sell, let me know your price and I'll see if it's feasible.

Please contact me if you have any of the above for sale. I'll get back to you and let you know if I'm interested.

Thanks! And oh yeah, great to be here! Fish keeping is pretty new to me yet so I'm sure I'll have lots of questions in the upcoming months.

:)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back