Longleat Safari Park

aaronnorth

www.ukaps.org
Reaction score
Just been staying at the capsite which is literally a two minute walk away from the main attraction. You can hear the sea lions barking? all day, with the lions then taking over at night!
The good thing about it is you purchase a passport ticket which last you all season, so even if you dont visit all of the attractions you have still got until the end of the season to do so. I doubt you would be able to do it all in a day anyway. The safari park takes 2hrs.
We also used clubcard pints which meant it cost us £6.50 each :shock: :thumbup: as apposed to £23 (which is still a bargain IMO!)

I also learned the importance of why UV filters are used, so that shall bemy next purchase, i have never really needed one in the past.

click for larger images,

You could feed the deer from the car

And the sea lions which swim right beside the Safari boat.

Thanks for looking :good:

Aaron

wow nice pics how cool
went woburn a few wekks ago that was cool

double post

Just been staying at the capsite which is literally a two minute walk away from the main attraction. You can hear the sea lions barking? all day, with the lions then taking over at night!
The good thing about it is you purchase a passport ticket which last you all season, so even if you dont visit all of the attractions you have still got until the end of the season to do so. I doubt you would be able to do it all in a day anyway. The safari park takes 2hrs.
We also used clubcard pints which meant it cost us £6.50 each :shock: :thumbup: as apposed to £23 (which is still a bargain IMO!)

I also learned the importance of why UV filters are used, so that shall bemy next purchase, i have never really needed one in the past.

click for larger images,

You could feed the deer from the car

And the sea lions which swim right beside the Safari boat.

Thanks for looking :good:

Aaron

hiya, what camera & lenses do you use?, by the way, lovely pics!!, lisa

Thanks everyone,

Lisa, i use a Fujifilm Finepix S5700 (bridge camera) which has a 38-380mm equivalent lense, 10x optical zoom.

Excellent value for money (£88 new!)
check out my flickr gallery in my sig for more pics.

i love longleat not been there for 10 years though - last time we went the monkeys ate the soft rear spoiler off of my sri cavalier lol
beautiful pics :)

awesome pics mate, captured the detail!

funny coz i was in longleat this time last week, we went for a weekend at centre parks.

Adam

awesome pics mate, captured the detail!

funny coz i was in longleat this time last week, we went for a weekend at centre parks.

Adam

me too lol, we may of even walked past each other! i went from 22nd Oct-1st September.

The "Monkey Jungle" was closed but we had no intentions of passing through it anyway, you could still see them from the road that runs beside it.

Thanks for all the comments.

Nice pics Aaron. Great seeing a butterfly emerge and pump those wings up hey?

Did you recognise any of the keepers btw?

Most reactions

Back