Large Tank And Contents Up For Grabs

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

8inary

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Well, after being into tropical fish for around 4 years...thereof, and having spent over £3,500 on my current set up, I am now selling up.

Unfortunately, losing my job, and having Christmas on the horizon bodes a bad time ahead. Therefore my lovely fish are up for grabs.

Please see ebay link below should you be interested.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...em=200274389616

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Sorry to hear about you losing your job. I hope everything works out okay and maybe you'll get the bug again in more promising times. :unsure:

what a buy..if only had space.........

ive stalked your tank on youtube since the summer!! absolutely stunning

i have many fave fish in the tank, the most obvious ones are: -

EBJD - this was £40 as a fry !!!
Flowerhorn - heartshaped
23" fire eel - stunning

i'll miss them all, however you cant think about it too much, it would drive you mad thinking about letting them go, you just have to get on and do what is needed.

the tank is less than 12 months old, i had it custom made last christmas, the glass alone was over £500, theres about £350 of electrics in the hood, and circa £300 for the sockets and trunking in the unit, let alone all the other stuff.

ello mate

sorry to hear aobut your job, would you send to kent if so i would be after your two Sterbai Corydoras if possible mate

all the best in these hard times mate!!!!!!!! shame you have to sell the tank. now if i only had a job atm!!!

Most reactions

Back