Large Amount Riccia For Sale

whitmore1119

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Please fill out the following form for any and all transactions. Please change the first line as applicable to the transaction

Plants: Riccia
Quantity for sale: 1 breeding box full
Delivery or Collection: either
Sales price: 12.00
Postage & Packaging: free
Photograph:

For sale is a breeding box full of healthy riccia has come from a co2 injected tank. Payment via paypal as gift

20121018_181921.jpg

20121015_105356.jpg

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

Havnt got a clue to be honest i just scooped it out my tank till the breeding box was full. I have no scales to weigh it either, only baking scales but i dont think the other half would be very happy lol

Can this be used as a completely floating plant? This would be my first live plant and was something to try and contain the algae growth.

Thanks

It can be used as a complete floating plant im unusre about what you mean by contain your algae growth, do you mean by competeing against the algae for nutrients therefore slowly stopping the algae from growing?

Yea, well thats what I was hoping for. Whats the best price you an do on this mate?

That is the best price ive sold 1 in auction for £15 not includin postage so i think at £12 includin postage is pretty good

Id say too much light try cut ur light down loads adding co2 would help kill and prevent i would recommend some snails as well. I had a bad case of bba to cure it i injected liquid carbon on the algae after a few days it died then i got nitrite snails and a flyin fox to eat it. Now i have none and everything is healthy

I only had my lights on for 5 hours a day, I cut that back a long time. All the co2 injections look like a pain in the bum to be honest.

I thought that to start of but once u have the equipment its easy the most expensive part is the regulator

Most reactions

Back