L200 Green Phantoms

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

wuvmybetta

Caw!!
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Finally got a clear shot of my greenies...but disregard the wood (it's a little dirty :whistle: )

Attachments

• rgreen.jpg
    rgreen.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 33
Wow what a beautiful fish! They never can get 200's over here, might have to emigrate :)

My neck was sore from craning, so I flipped him over to get a good look at him, hope ya dont mind :)

1 x FOTM nomination!

Attachments

• L200.jpg
    L200.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 33
All three in one shot....can you find the third :shifty:

Attachments

• rgreen5.jpg
    rgreen5.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 35
aaaw thanks Ken, I always see them upside down unless it's dinner time :rolleyes:

Here's their tank, blur-ville but it's the best I could do

Attachments

• rgreen4.jpg
    rgreen4.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 29
LOL, you're good!!! :hooray:

I didn't even know that one was there while I was taking pictures, he surprised me when I downloaded them :p

My wood looks terrible, I have to take it all out every couple of weeks and scrub it with a brush...guess I should get to that :whistle:

Whats with those big pipes? They look like they are linked to the powerhead and sponges, but im not familiar with that kind of filter??

Nice fish. I like the zebras, but cant afford yet.

Thanks gada, I love them...I got these off of CM in July of 03, they're starting to show spawning behaviours so.... :hyper: ,maybe two will pair up (I think two have already tho) :kana:

Sanj, that's all it is...pvc and powerheads hooked up together with a sponge, I also have a Penguin 170 on there, the powerheads just give a very strong current and the sponges help create a circulation so the water is flowing in one direction,creates one big circle

As ken said those fish aren't common over here and if you see one you don't have the money so its great to see your little guys, second FOTM for first pic up the other way round :D . If you breed them you know were to send them. :)

Holy cow Ken!!! Perhaps you can help me with making those strange 3d pictures come into view?

wuv- is the filter purly mechanical with water changes? how do you like it?

I wanted to make a maze of pvc pipes in either a cichlid tank or perhaps to grow lots of corals on... In that case I might as well use the decoration as function as well...

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back