Knitting Christmas Run And Projects In General

lilacamy931

Starting again
Reaction score
I overdid knitting in a big way about a year ago (even putting my back out) and havent been near it since, but the fever has come back finally and so I am stash busting and making presents for christmas too, so far I have made two flower shadow blankets for my nieces, a shawl for my gran, cushions for my sister and finally and proudly finished my sock blanket for me which I started two years ago! Right now making a dinosaur hoodie for my nephew and loving it, I will put up pics for you to see, but come share! Lets so inspiration and beautiful yarns! I had forgotten how much I had and how much I had spent on some really yummy luxurious ones! I have gone a bit mad but I am making sure to move at least this time lol ;)

We used to make these jean greenhowe's knitted clowns (google them).

I LOVE them; I just need more people to knit them for as all the ones we have done are in the loft as we don't have space for them anymore.

I'd love to see a picture of your sock yarn blankie!I'm almost half way through mine,but will be working on it for a long while yet. I have a couple of pairs of socks & fingerless gloves planned as gifts but havent started yet.

p.s are u on Ravelry?

Hey peeps

I do know the designs well dipsynoodledoodle, they are far too cute! I have tried a couple for nieces and nephews and too have run out of people! LOL Love to see some piccys!

I am on Ravelry karigupi, under the same name, do you use the same name? I havent been on in ages and only started to pop on again more recently, I must update my profile and add all the projects been doing!
Only managed to get one crummy photo before it died, here is my blanket which I am pleased with!
4902048346_0761d0f53c.jpg

Show me yours!! I love how everyones is different depending on the stash and colours people have :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back