Kms

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
šŸ† Click to vote! šŸ†

You take beginners with care cuz there ignorant and donā€™t know nothing (me). So i listen to ppl who cope with me. With actual facts and Answer my direct questions and then some. Not ppl who complain and tell me what do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you are here just to aggravate people, then just stop... (or change your ways, which is my recommended option)

Ugh I do i got respect I just donā€™t like slow old ppl. But anyway...

Itā€™ll be 4-5 kuhli Loaches
1 betta
4-5 corydoras
3 angels
With an 800 GPH sump!
(Any other suggestions are accepted) TY

Ugh I do i got respect I just donā€™t like slow old ppl. But anyway...

Itā€™ll be 4-5 kuhli Loaches
1 betta
4-5 corydoras
3 angels
With an 800 GPH sump!

Ok! That'll work well from my standpoint (I havent looked much at the water conditions, but compatibility wise I think youre good! If I am wrong please correct me.

If you have respect use it, slow old people (many of us on here are young, I'm younger than you tbh) are just gonna be a part of life, but still, respect them. :)

Ok! That'll work well from my standpoint (I havent looked much at the water conditions, but compatibility wise I think youre good! If I am wrong please correct me.

If you have respect use it, slow old people (many of us on here are young, I'm younger than you tbh) are just gonna be a part of life, but still, respect them. :)

Your pretty smart tbh. Im gonna have like 10 pounds of super expensive media so Iā€™ll think Iā€™ll be fine. I think...

Your pretty smart tbh. Im gonna have like 10 pounds of super expensive media so Iā€™ll think Iā€™ll be fine. I think...

I hope you'll be fine? I get pretty smart after hearing a thing or two tbh, sometimes I wish I wasn't so smart tbh...

1 betta
3 angels

This will not work, the Angels will kill the Betta, Also you cant have 3 Angels if they are males they will fight if there is a female in the tank a male and female will pair off and kill the 3rd Angel.

Nick is (again ;) ) 100% right. Bettas and angels cannot be together, and three angels is the very worst number.

Angels need to be in a large group (between eight and ten) or a mated pair; you can't just get two angels and expect them to get on.

Nick is (again ;) ) 100% right. Bettas and angels cannot be together, and three angels is the very worst number.

Angels need to be in a large group (between eight and ten) or a mated pair; you can't just get two angels and expect them to get on.

Ok

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back