Kid Won, No Longer For Sale

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Buyer decided not to come yesterday as planned Mate, it happens :rolleyes:

So still looking for a new home, kinda stuffed my plans but never mind, thats life :)

Buyer decided not to come yesterday as planned Mate, it happens :rolleyes:

So still looking for a new home, kinda stuffed my plans but never mind, thats life :)

Hi,

I am very interested in this fish tank but what is the lowest you can go - I can guarentee collection tomorrow.

I bidded on a fish tank earlier this week and the guy messed me about :( So my little boy is upset as I promised him a fish tank oops

Thanks

Lowest is really £160 as Ive got stuff thats GOT to be paid from the sale of this.

Bank Holiday Bump :)

Another tank shot.

HPIM1047.jpg

OK will throw in a brand new juwel 200w heater still boxed in the sale of this instead of the used 200w heater!

£150.00 thats the absolute lowest I can go and its a bargain at that price.

Hey Minxy,

really interested in this tank. Will haev to clear it with the wife first, adn she's not up yet. Only problem is I'm working in Derby all week so I'll have to see whether I could get down in the week, or leave it until the wekend. I cant PM anymore either :( says Im not allowed to use that board function.

Got to shoot to work, but will try to get in touch later :D

matt

Yeah the pm thing is playing up, now you've posted it should work again, either way let me know if your interested :)

Yeah had no choice in the end Nelly, didnt want to do it, but needs must and all the jazz.

Yeah its on AC too :good:

Weekend was nice and sunny thanks :) Hows you, I see silver sharks and Pictus have invaded your tank :rolleyes:

yes well you know how iam a sucker for silver :unsure:

Just felt sorry for the person, he spent some much time trying to rehome them, Pics on the way very very soon,hehe

they are very beautiful, cared for very well indeed, stunning size silver shark's :drool:

LAST BUMP, £150!

After this it gets filled up as my son wants goldfish in it :rolleyes:

Lol. Surprised no-ones had it off you, £150 for a Rio 180 with all necessary gear is a bargain.

Most reactions

Back