Juwel Rio 400 Lighting Unit T8

i would post, i could guarantee the unit but not the bulbs. OK just inquired on the royal mail site and after i've packed it and everything i would post it for £10.

would u be interested in an arcadia I-bar in exchange, it fits the juwel rio 400 perfectly, i would be selling it after buying his one anyway so may aswell offer it for swap, they are about £130 new. thanx

The only problem is, is that i currently have a light unit on it anyway which is t5 but maybe if you could send me a link with the exact model that you are referring too.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Arcadia-i-Bar-AI725-1500mm-2-x-54w-Marine-or-Freshwater_W0QQitemZ290457560463QQcmdZViewItem?rvr_id=133156096771&rvr_id=133156096771&cguid=9658d0b612a0a0e201910551fc96f81d#ht_3928wt_930

i cant find the link from a website so there is ebay link

if i'm honest i would much rather not swap it and get some cash as i'm trying to fund a marine tank setup at the moment. Have you not had any luck selling it?

nope, the good thing about it is that it takes normal 54w t5 bulbs so they dont have to be juwel compatible, if i manage to sell it in next couple of days i will buy yours if not i wont be able to

ok, just noticed in ur sig u are giving away some cichlids, if i buy the light unit could i have them aswell, so obvioulsy postage wouldnt be an option so how much petrol money would u want. thanx

hmm my friend has an app on his ipod about fuel consumption but i think it would be at least £20. Also i'm afraid to say the ellioti's are gone and so is the brasilli. But i have a female Nicaraguan cichlid also i have a bristle nose plec and also i have two spanner barbs you could have.

could the spanner barbs go in with cichlids, at the minute i have 2 convicts but am hoping to get 2 red jewels and 2 jack dempseys in the next couple weeks. thanx

ermmm possibly i couldn't be sure but they do grow to around 20cm's and are active fish so they are used as dithers for large cichlids so i don't see why not at the moment they are small and you might want to add to the group possibly get some more to up the numbers to 4.

yh that wont be a problem, my convicts are still small and i will get small red jewels and small jack dempseys as i want to watch them grow

Most reactions

Back