Juwel Rio 125 Tank & Cabinet, T8 Rio 180 Multilux + Reflectors

I would be really interest but I am skint till 28th of Jan!

my next propar pay day after christmas is out of the way and paid for.

How much you selling the whole thing for? 50?

Seem a bit of confusion coming into this thread..........................

The Juwel Rio 125 is Complete stand,tank,lighting and filter £50 surprised no one whats this for £50

The multilux is for a Juwel Rio 180 and comes with reflectors

I will Do it for £25 posted
[/quote]

ok worth a try, definatly want it as i'm picking up the tank after christmas without the lights, i wont be paying myself (self employed) till 22nd-24th, i'll pm you in a couple of days

I am running short on space at the mo so i am going to flat pack the cabinet (labled up of course) ready for collection

This is an excellent price, if it wasn't for the ginormous toy kitchen in a space just begging for a tank, I wouldn't be able to help myself but the kids would also never forgive me

It's a bargain, you would fetch more for it on Ebay

thanks mel

got sick of ebay recently that and the fee's + paypal

people are intrested but havent been paid, away or want crimbo out the way first

i Hate crimbo it's alright for the kids tho

Just selling these items to pay for restocking my 300L tbh

do you still have the light unit for £25 delivered ?...tx

everything is still for sale (had no PM's to comfirm who wants what) not to sure about the xmas post tho thats the main problem

Light unit is for a rio 180 (T8's) and comes with reflectors & some spare clips if i can find them. To be honest with you it needs a bit of a clean due to the hard water where i am.

pm sent, i think ???? i'm new to this forum, let me know you got it

Juwel multilux with standard tubes and 2 reflectors In Gwo £20 Sold Pending Payment to Smart, Second dibs Go to weisel

Rio 125 tank, Stand,Lighting and filter Still For sale £50

New year bump

Juwel Rio 125 and cabinet in beech T8 lighting with reflectors (juwel day and arcadia tropical colour tubes + 1 spare) with internal filter removed (easily put back in with a few blobs of silicone) and if required a bucket of pea shingle a few fake plants and some ornaments.

Location in the thread title

Pic near the top of the thread

Thanks for looking

i received my Juwel multilux with standard tubes and 2 reflectors this morning, well packaged and labelled.

Thanks again flash and good luck with the rest of the sale

Most reactions

Back