Just to say hi.....

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Clint_Glasgow

Reaction score
Just to say hi to every1 who is on this site!

Lil info about me so far:

Managed to get not one but two 3ft tanks plus loads of equipment off my dads mate for nothing (cheers Mitch!) and have been reading lots of useful tips for setting up on this great website amongst others.

My room is up in the attic (no it isnt dark n dingey :S ) so got a nice dual stand for my tanks. Spent most of tonight cleaning and preparing the equipment and bought some plants today.
Hopefully have tanks filled with water 2moz after work and get to test everything is working!

So expect many questions from myself on just about everything that i cant already find on the net!

Cheers, Clint :D

Welcome Clint :D Congrats on your new tank! You will find so much information here to help you along your way, as well as a bunch of great people :thumbs:

:hi:

what kind of fish are you planning to put in?

Hello my scottish friend and :hi: any problems just asl,you will get lots of good advice on here :thumbs:

Just to let you guys know ive bought a few fish now! I got 2 15gal tanks, top one has a rainbow shark, 1 M & 1 F Guppy, and 1 scissortail. Bottom 1 has 2 Black Phantoms, 2 Red Eye Tetra and an Angel Fish. Thanx 2 whoever set up this forum has been a great help for me in setting up Cheers! :D

Most reactions

Back