Votes: 0 0.0%
  • S South America

• Central America

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jourdy, I know I said that I wasn't going to post here again so this could die but you keep bringing it back to the top by bumping it or including another line from your letter. I understand that you want to present this to the superstores but no one else cares about this letter. You have only managed to get 78 signatures on the petition and only 16 in 26 days this month. Petitions, regardless of the number of signatures on them, aren't worth the paper they re written on. Anyone can make up names and put on there. I could start a petition right now an have a thousand signatures on it in a couple hours just by entering them. If you want to write a letter to the Petsmarts, Petcos, etc. that's fine. But just write it and send it. By the time you get it done writing one line every day or two on this thread, all the bettas in the stores now will have died of old age. You could have written a dozen letters in the time you have been bumping this thread back up.

I see that you are only 14 years old and are obviously living in a dream world believing that the president of Petsmart or what ever companies you send this letter to will read your letter and immediately order all their stores to free up extra shelf space to allow for putting all the bettas in 1 gallon bowls so some kid can knock it off on he floor, spilling water and sending shards of glass flying every where but that isn't going to happen. No corporate executive or even store manager is going to take it seriously. There have been numerous members who have spoken with store managers, written letters to corporate executives, sent emails, called the corporate headquarters and a host of other things all to no avail. To most of the world's population, fish are just fish. They don't care how they are kept in stores and as long as bettas in the petstores sell for less than $5, people will still buy them and keep them in vases or small bowls and most will die in less that a month or 2.

I'm sorry if this sounds mean but you just dont seem to understand that nothing is going to come of this letter. Write your letter, send it to whoever you want to and PLEASE LET THIS THREAD DIE!!!!! The rest of the forum is tired of seeing it pop up on the front page every day.

jourdy288;

The first time you bumped this was on August 26th, then again on the 27th, and the 28th, with no members posting in between your posts. You bumped it again on the 31st, as well as September 3rd, 8th, 14th; 16th, 17th, & 18th, with no members posting in between; the 24th, then today, the 25th.

Tomorrow will mark one month of you bumping your own topic. I consider this spamming, as I’m sure other mods as well as members would. Topic closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back