Juice’s Art Journey

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

As I’ve been able to do art less and less, and been able to do fine details even less than that with my hands shaking and dropping the brushes unintentionally and uncontrollably it’s been very frustrating. But I managed to do another painting. It’s less detailed and less smooth than I’d prefer, but it’s a painting and I’m happy with what my body allowed me to do.
(Took my neck brace off for the picture)
IMG_8820.jpeg
IMG_8822.jpeg
IMG_8812.jpeg

As I’ve been able to do art less and less, and been able to do fine details even less than that with my hands shaking and dropping the brushes unintentionally and uncontrollably it’s been very frustrating. But I managed to do another painting. It’s less detailed and less smooth than I’d prefer, but it’s a painting and I’m happy with what my body allowed me to do.
(Took my neck brace off for the picture)View attachment 340845View attachment 340846View attachment 340847
Even with the struggles you have that affect your artistic abilities, the art still looks amazing.
I'm glad you got the chance to make another piece.

And I second @WhistlingBadger's comment.
I will continue praying for you and your family

Good morning. I'm an older person and sometimes the wheels just fall off! So, I understand a little about frustration. There's is something that is going well in your life and maybe you can take a bit of time to focus on that. You obviously have a talent for painting. Can you paint me something that will make us all a little happier?

how did you break your finger?

time to learn to paint with your left hand

how did you break your finger?

time to learn to paint with your left hand
This is my left hand!😂 i am left handed!

my easel collapsed and smashed my hand. I dislocated the top bone of my index finger so hard that it ground on the bone below and cracked itself on the lower bone

This is my left hand!😂 i am left handed!

my easel collapsed and smashed my hand. I dislocated the top bone of my index finger so hard that it ground on the bone below and cracked itself on the lower bone
Ouch.

Time to learn to paint with your right hand :)

Did you take the picture in the mirror?
You are holding up your right hand in the pic.

I have discovered that selfies are mirror images. Our son and his partner send us regular photos of our grandson and in selfie photos any writing on shirts is backwards.

I have discovered that selfies are mirror images. Our son and his partner send us regular photos of our grandson and in selfie photos any writing on shirts is backwards.
Yes selfies are mirror image!

Ouch.

Time to learn to paint with your right hand :)

Did you take the picture in the mirror?
You are holding up your right hand in the pic.
Selfies are mirror image! You can tell it’s my left hand because of my wedding ring 😉

Most reactions

Back